“Better for you” Apple Crisp
- 5 small apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Layer the apple slices in a square 9-inch baking dish add a dash of cinnamon and mix.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, oats, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Spread mixture evenly over the apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the top is golden.
- Serve immediately. Top with ice cream or Greek yogurt!