- 3 ripe bananas (smashed)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 - 1 cup chocolate chips (any kind) plus more for the top
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Smash banana. Mix in eggs, melted, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract
- In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, and chocolate chips and salt
- Mix dry ingredients with banana mixture.
- Bake in greased 9x5 loaf pan for about 20-30 minutes.