Spinach Tomato Egg Muffin
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup low fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a large bowl combine eggs, salt, pepper and oregano. Whisk until well combined.
- In a separate bowl mix spinach, tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Grease 12 muffin tins with cooking oil spray.
- Fill each muffin tin with the veggie mixture about 1/2 full.
- Add the egg mixture to each muffin tin until it is about 3/4 full.
- Bake eggs in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator and enjoy for 4-5 days.