Mini BBQ Turkey Meatload
- 1 lb ground turkey (or chicken)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce (we used True Made brand), seperated
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 10-12 muffin tins.
- Combine turkey, egg, oats, zucchini, onion, parsley, garlic powder, ground pepper and 1/4 cup bbq sauce.
- Transfer mixture to muffin tins.
- Bake meatloaf for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread the remainder of bbq sauce on top of each meatloaf.
- Return meatloaf to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until it has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Let rest 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Serving suggestion: pair with roasted potatoes & broccoli.