Gluten Free Cheese Bread
- 1 package tapioca flour (we used Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan combine milk, oil, salt and garlic powder. Add to stove top and bring to a boil.
- In a large bowl add the tapioca and pour the hot mixture on top of the flour. Mix together until it looks crumbly. Let rest for 5-10 minutes or until cool.
- Add the cheese and eggs and mix together. Dough will be sticky.
- Grease your hands with some oil and make ball shapes with the dough about 1-1/2 inches.
- Transfer balls to an un-greased baking sheet and bake for approximately 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy this traditional dish for breakfast or anytime of day!