Egg Roll in a Bowl
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
- 1 lb organic ground chicken or turkey, raw
- 1 package coleslaw mix, raw
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2-3 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 bunch green onions, sliced, divided
- avocado oil spray
- Spray non stick pan with avocado oil spray add raw ground chicken or turkey.
- Sauté for about 10-15 minutes or until it starts to brown.
- Add ginger, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, soy sauce, and rice vinegar.
- Add the coleslaw mix and half of the green onions.
- Sauté for another 10-15 minutes or until the veggies are tender.
- Top with the remaining green onions and serve over brown rice.