- Immersion or regular blender
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 stalks of celery, diced
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 bell red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 4 cups broth
- 2 tsp taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Tortilla chips of strips for serving
- In a medium pot add avocado oil, onion, carrots, celery, red bell pepper on medium high heat. Sauté for about 10 minutes until onion is translucent.
- Add tomatoes, zucchini, broth, taco seasoning.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat and blend using an immersion blender or regular blender.
- Return back to the pot and add the chicken corn and cilantro. Boil for about 5 minutes.
- Top with tortilla chips, Greek yogurt or anything other topping and Enjoy!